After living in leggings for the last couple of years (the standard pandemic uniform, right?), Casey, our founder, felt that the current leggings on the market weren't meeting her needs as a busy rescue dog owner.
So, for the last TWO YEARS she worked to develop leggings that were not only of the highest technical quality but that also have functional features built-in that make walking your dog or running your busy life easier!
Oh, and did we mention they are buttery soft?
You've never felt fabric like this!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE DETAILS...
• All-in-one legging holds all the essentials for walking your dog or running your busy life!
• Woven thicker than typical leggings, to hold up against paws, claws and snags.
• Tummy control, stretch waistband combined with thicker fabric provides the ultimate slimming and smoothing effect.
• 'Bulk-Free' Side pockets
• Hidden waste-bag dispense pocket
• Squat and sweat proofMetallic gold back zipper pocket
• Sweatshirt/leash/towel pull through loop
• Utility slide loop
• 7/8ths length
• The PACK Leggings run slightly large and stretch to fit. We recommend sizing down for a snug fit, or if you notice any slippage as you wear.
• High-rise waistband hugs in all the right places
• We proudly offer extended sizing from XXS to 3XL
• Please refer to the Size Guide in the for more specific sizing details.
We're proud to use a new technology in the textile industry called Umorfil Bionic Fiber, which is fiber woven from food waste that would otherwise end up in a landfill and leach into the soil or pollute our air.
This amazing fiber creates fabric that has a silk-like feel, has natural anti-UV properties, is easier on the envoironment and contributes to the circular economy.
Umorfil fiber has also passed medical-grade skin sensitivity tests and helps skin retain moisture throughout the day.
We worked directly with our factory over two years to develop the perfect blend and weight of fabric for our PACK leggings.
37% Umorfil collagen nylon, 36% nylon, 26% spandex
Please Note: Due to the nature of food waste that is recycled to make Umorfil fibers, this leggings fabric is not vegan.
AMAZING and comfortable
I have bought so many pairs of different leggins over the years and these are hands-down the best I've ever had. The fabric and fit are amazing! 100% recommend! They also give a % of profit to dog rescue I mean c'mon...
I had high hopes for these, especially when I saw the laundry list of features they have - but these still FAR exceeded my expectations!! Just the fact that dog hair doesn't stick to them is reason enough to snag a pair! But I love these so much, I already bought a 2nd pair and will definitely be buying more in the new colors that are releasing!
This is my first pair of luxe leggings and I won’t be going back to the cheap ones!! I love the butter soft fabric and all the added features like the hidden poop bag holder that you can’t find in any other legging! Hands down my favorite pair!! Can’t wait for more colors 💖
I LOVE these leggings. I had to wait awhile to get them because my first order is still lost in the mail. Customer service was great in getting a different pair shipped out to me quickly.
I have only worn them once so far but they have quickly become my favorite pair of leggings. These are basically a cross between leggings and cargo pants without the bulk. They are comfortable, privide GREAT coverage, and there are plenty of ways/places to store dog-related items. Highly recommended for any dog owner.